Become a part of the Vorie Family
Thank you for your interest in sending your child to Voortrekker High School. In order for your child to apply to Voortrekker High School and to be considered, please complete and submit the online application form below for the year of entry. Failure to submit completed application forms will result in an invalid application.
- Applications for Grade 8 2021 will be open from 1 January 2020 – 31 March 2020.
- Applications for Grade 9 – 12 may be made at any time during the year, but as the school is full at the start of each year, we will only be able to accept new learners if somebody leaves Voortrekker High School.
This application form is for Grade 8 – 11
The following document attachments are required to complete the Online Application:
- Proof of residence (Lights/Water account or letter from Municipality).
- The learner’s most recent school report.
- One recent ID photograph of the learner.
- A Certified copy of the learner’s Birth Certificate.
- Copies of both Biological parent(s) / guardian(s)-ID documents.
- If a parent is deceased, please attach a copy of their death certificate.
- If a parent’s details are not available, please attach an affidavit explaining why this information is not available.
- School fee statement from previous school.
- A copy of the medical aid card.
You will receive an email notifying you whether or not your child has been provisionally accepted. The provisionally accepted learners and their parents will then also be invited to an interview at school in the second term.
No application fee is payable. However, a non-refundable acceptance deposit of R1800 will be payable upon acceptance. In addition to a tuition boarding deposit, an admission fee of R2000 per learner, is payable on your child’s acceptance to the boarding.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU APPLY TO MORE THAN ONE HIGH SCHOOL AS THERE IS A LIMIT TO THE NUMBER OF LEARNERS THAT WE CAN ACCOMMODATE.